Loving real estate as a career! Looking back at my success in different roles and industries, the common thread has been my mission to positively impact families, one way or another – from preventing childhood injuries to reducing the tragic rate of prematurity and now helping families realize their real estate goals. Of course, a strong real estate market is vital for a strong community and that makes this career even more rewarding.
I will be honored to put my decades of executive experience to work for you! You will appreciate my keen eye for detail, strategic mindset, and savvy negotiation skills. Whether selling, buying, or investing, your goals are unique. I get to the heart of that right away to drive a successful partnership.
- Helped 102 families make a move or invest, with sales of $24 million since my career launch in July 2016
- Top 10% at Keller Williams Greater Cleveland among 370+ realtors for 2018
- KWGC Agent Leadership Council in 2019
- 22 years of prior executive experience from Volunteer to Vice President
- Non-profit and profit sectors plus venture-backed start-ups
- Marketing, engineering, advocacy, education, and training
- Kitchen, bath, and landscape design
- Love playing ice hockey, snow skiing, water skiing, renovating our old home, and keeping our garden blooming
Also love Keller Williams Greater Cleveland! Our office is #1 in Northeast Ohio in homes sold and sales volume. A culture of caring and collaboration brings results! You want to work with the best, don’t you?
Please take a moment to read some of my 28 five star client reviews. You will see why my clients come back to me and refer their friends and family to me.
Give me a call today! I’d love to hear about your plans to move or invest and then tell you how I will turn those plans into your new reality.